Monday, March 9, 2009

yet another beautiful day!

Ever had a morning that was set or thought of to start in a different but ended up being much nicer? Well, for me it couldn't have been any wonderful than today. The hang out till 4 am on Saturday night playing games with group of 15 friends and then yet another hang out with friends on Sunday night probably made me tired enough to get on my routine of reading a novel during the travel towards my work. I even tried to read, but since it was beginning of the new novel, I couldn't hold on to reading. The only next option available to me was just to look around for rest of my 35 minutes of my train travel. But I bet that it couldn't have been any better.

My morning started by noticing the wet roads. It probably seemed to have stopped raining since last couple of hours because while the edges of the leaves of the trees could still hold on to the drops of the rain,the roads weren't that watery! But hey, the smell was pleasant enough to penetrate my nostrils and give me that feel of getting on to the road trip rather than being bound by the four walls of office. The soothing videos through youtube kept me intact with dreamy world. I could feel that mischievous nature in little babies around trying to make fool of moms. That reminded me of my childhood when I would show no respect to Mr. Gandhiji and tear his body off whenever my dad offered me a ransom to make me quiet while being angry. The smile on the other side from charming little princess kind of swept away the feel of my existence. Its indeed wonderful at times to just float around in your own world without caring about what the others think of you...My heart couldn't stop feeling that happiness...wow! why can't I be like that always!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.