Saturday, September 20, 2008

Search of a Truth...!

It probably was obivious to come! Writing after such a long time has really given me a consolidated thought process which I would like to put forth. I stand totally dis-oriented from every object, every human being and possibly everything you can think of except myself!

I don't know who I am. For one person I may be good and simulatenously for someone else, I am bad. I don't want to be recognized by any name but by my karma. But how do I justify my karma? I have senses which tell me to do not too good with someone because he/she isn't good but I also have heart which says do good to everyone without judging them! What if all the objects/people moving in front of my eyes suddenly come to dead still position. How am I supposed to react to be considered a human being? Whom do I trust or believe for there is literally no one around and thus the entire world belongs to me but with nothing in it! Whom am I supposed to love and whom am I supposed to set myself away from? I don't know! I see no one speaking the truth! All I see is people lying in one way or the other! Whom do I approach to find the ultimate truth! Truth about you, me and almost everything possible in this entire universe. Am I lost or this is the path that individual takes at some point in one's life? Do you have any clue or idea to guide me up! Please do so if you do...

No comments: