Saturday, March 8, 2008

How do I believe in recession?

Creating a belief requires set of facts from authentic source! I do read journals from most news site quoting around 63000 jobs being cut in US alone but I also read global players (like Google and Amazon) reaching realms of India (IIMA to be specific) in this economic slowdown for hire! On one side, I find correlation of economy getting drilled down with enough being spent in elections, on the other side, I do notice US still deploying troops in Iraq costing billions of dollars per month.

Share market (my area of interest :) ) shows all signs of derailment plunging valuable money of millions of investors, but I also read economy boom that will soon make BSE touch 29000 from current 16000!

Do you believe in recession even without knowing what kind of job cuts are happening, what functional domain they are happening in, what kind of an industry and what kind of people??? What do you have to say?

No comments: