Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ON CLOUD NINE....!

No wait...I am not going to let u all conclude / draw the reason for this happiness...Ofcourse my B'day is part of the reason but is not the only reason...Well well well...This letter is a congratulation & thank you letter to My Sweetest Jiju, my lovely didi and to all my respected family members...Hope u r getting closer...Yep, I don't want to keep it as a secret anymore...Well my didi showered us with a blessing in the form of baby boy...12:20PM is a time entered in the books...High are the estimates on what the name would be! (even though initial letter is yet to come)...Jiju hopefully will start working on a 'VB' program to come with all the possible set of names (we trust your programming logic jiju :) )...Bro must have started visiting toy shops...Mom, I am sure u must have already prepared lot many dresses for the newly-born...Dad, u must be busy enchanting some religious mantras here too ;) specially 'Radhe Radhe'
Congrats all...We are growing....Yeahhhhhh!

No comments: