Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fall Down of My Instincts...!

It obiviously is giving lots of surprise not just to everyone around but to me too. My instincts are somehow losing the sharpness they once had in India. The prominent evidences being mock interview with Google where I couldn't cook up on the spot...My mock presentation in Business Communication and finally today, my presentation for DB class where I couldn't answer even a single question...May be my family is the core establisher of myself and I am certainly missing them BADLY... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mean couldn't answer even one question during DB presentation?? well there are phases in life.. good and bad..sometimes during bad phases no matter what you do..things just keep going wrong and keep getting messed up! so dont worry.. this too shall pass...

Anonymous said...

Dude...

Switch to wordpress...its really cool ..you can export you blog from blogger to wordpress..in no time..

give it a try..