Thursday, October 25, 2007

What did U.S. classroom taught me...

They firstly solved the unsolved myth I had in India about why some people really don't focus on the delivery of instructor in the class and keep themselves busy with their own stuff. The crux is that you should know what your areas of interest are and focus on those. I don't see a point in being focussed in every subjects. Every course is not going to be your cup of tea. And at this point I really appreciate those folks of mine who were not attentive in the class but had their career focus well shaped up and decided...!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

interesting thought!, My attn depends on how good the instructor's teaching skills are, sometimes you can lose interest in your fave subject if u have a monotonous prof and vice versa.

blog rolling you at my blog at http://amit-wadhwa.blogspot.com