Thursday, October 11, 2007

Going crazy in the early morning...!

Ever wondered how people esp. men (I am not praising masculine species on earth, but we really behave weird at times), get dressed in 5 mins and show up in importane meetings??? Well, it used to puzzle me about their daily practices and lot many other things that I can't put forth here ;) ...But the point to bring out is how and why? I myself became an answer to this today! A class at 8:00AM and u, deeply into ACCTing final exam preparation, decide to login into GMAIL for some fun. All u get is a frnd telling u that an attendance is being taken and 10% of your overall grade depends on that. All u had to do is take out a good looking jeans and a T-shirt from the closet...ohh well wait..not take out...be there in closet and change (u dont have time dude) and sprint... The prof expectedly would be very happy and would applaud the same...and he did that... All in all...it was a true fun for me 2day...

No comments: